How can the design of a collaborative-competitive environment promote physical activity in children (6-9 y/o) with cerebral palsy in the process of learning arithmetic?
– Gamification / social play
– Collaborative-competitive learning
– Physical activities
1. How can the design of an online interface make solving arithmetic problems engaging and rewarding for children with cerebral palsy?
2. How can the design of arithmetic exercises using collaborative-competitive learning increase the engagement of children in social play?
3. How can a design interface incorporate physical activity into social play for children with limited mobility?
4. How can the design of a mobile app help teachers and parents of children with cerebral palsy keep track of their status and progress when learning arithmetic?
– The people involved in the child’s development, and their environment.
– The mediation of learning arithmetic
– Fostering of skills, empowerment, and confidence