How can the interaction design of a collaborative-competitive environment promote physical activity in children (6-9 y/o) with cerebral palsy in the process of learning arithmetic?
- Collaborative-competitive learning
- Physical activities
1. How can strategies of interaction design engage and reward students with CP in the mastery of concepts of arithmetic?
2. How can the interactive qualities of an #interface foster the physical activity of students with CP in the mastery of concepts of arithmetic?
3. How can a #collaborative-competitive environment encourage #team building among students with CP?
4. How can the design of a mobile app help teachers and parents of children with cerebral palsy keep track of their status and progress when learning arithmetic?
MAIN IDEAS -
- The people involved in the child’s development, and their #environment.
- The mediation of learning arithmetic
- Fostering of skills, empowerment, and confidence